FREE Services: The free services we provide are some virtual events and Legacy Planning pre-assessment Contingency Calls where inquires are made regarding life insurance and annuities. See details below.
PRICING & FEES: Basic Consulting fee is $100.00 an hour. However, fees may vary and are subject to change based upon availability, requested guest, organizational structure, timeline & services.
EDUCATIONAL SERVICES: The following is a glimpse of the educational services Plans of Action Houston has to offer.
Filling in the Gaps
There is no cookie-cutter approach to closing gaps. You are here and in order to get you where you need to be, Plans of Action Houston, is assisting with filling in your gaps with our services.
Do you need a host for your next event? Who is at the table during your business networking session or planned community event?
- Book Leona today! $150.00 hr. minimum fee.
- Book a guest from the Inspiration Incubator Podcast, $100.00 hr. base rate.
- Join us on Clubhouse and expand your audience reach. The Event on 4/11/21 is FREE.
Leona Baker is a certified book publisher. Everyone has a story. What will you share with the world around you while helping others to overcome their obstacles?
- Get coached through the writing and publishing process
- Tell and share your story through your book and an animated trailer
- Share your purpose and message with people to help empower and inspire them
- Understand what your options are regarding distributors, whole sellers, libraries, bookstores and more
Do you have an educational program or service that you need to streamline in order to make a profit? Should you prepare for a course, seminar, workshop or all the above?
Perhaps you have all the resources but you are lacking support and a solid infrastructure
- secure resources and a solid infrastructure
- assist with curriculum development through creative writing
- assist with Action Coaching sessions to support clients on their journey
- ensure budgets are aligning with service modules and goals
- support clients when they hit a wall or guide them into a new direction to assist with product development
- make sure your goals are SMART: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely.
SECURING THE LEGACY: Life insurance policies helps to manage your estate, builds & maintains wealth. There are many benefits to life insurance. “Not all insurance agents are created equal. At FirstLivingLegacy.com we go out of our way to treat our clients like family. We employ our experience and comprehensive knowledge to financially protect what’s most important to our clients in business and life.” ~ April Smith CEO, First Legacy Group
PREPARING FOR RETIREMENT: Our Teachers are serving our current and future nations. It is unacceptable that many are unprepared for retirement due to lack of information and resources. Are you aware of The Rule of 72? Have you considered options to support you current retirement plan while preparing for inflation? Can you sustain your current lifestyle through your current financial plan?
- Provide Annuities
- Provide Life Insurance…and more!
- Contact Leona Baker directly today!
- Legacy Team: https://www.firstlivinglegacy.com/meet-our-team.html
What is Personal Development? Self-assessment is crucial to long-term success in personal and professional relationships.
- Vision – What is the vision for your life?
- Purpose – Do you understand what your purpose is?
- Self Care – Do you need an outlet where you can speak with a professional equipped with the skills to assist you on the road to self-discovery?
- Healing Hub – Are you prepared to to heal beyond the shadows of a lost love? Are you tired of venting to family members and friends about the pain and regrets about your relationship? Are you prepared to take action, move forward and begin to heal?
Creative Branding & Marketing Services
Have you listened to The Inspiration Incubator Podcast? Did you know sponsorships are available? Have you invested in your business by sharing your inspirational story with us?
- Boost your book sales – branding and messaging assessment available
- Creative Marketing – is there an option for us to market your services that we do not have listed?
- Virtual Trailers – story telling is an art. Virtual trailers are perfect for marketing your book, product or service.
- Corporate Sponsorships – per your request, a list of opportunities to sponsor will be forwarded. Additionally, we tailor sponsorships as well to meet your corporations needs.
- Interviews – secure your seat on the podcast. Book your interview today. You inspirational story can be heard all across the globe while inspiring others.
- Networking Opportunities – To interact with guest from the PODcast directly log onto patreon/leonabaker. Secure a membership at any level and you will be re-routed to a private VIP (Visionaries In Purpose) Group.
- About the Inspiration Incubator:
In a fast pace society, music students can discover the joy of making music. In order for students to explore with music and take their skills to the next level, discipline, commitment and resilience is required. Let’s make music fun and engaging again.
- Provide virtual lessons to accommodate busy schedules
- Accommodate beginners, advanced and students in training
- Transport students in transition
For immediate Private, Group and Workshops for Flute Lessons, Contact Christian Crawley Today! 832-821-2784 $20 half hour per student.
Book an Inspirational Speaker
Our Speakers Series empowers the global community through educational topics. Are you in need of a guest speaker for your event? Have you reviewed our podcast guest list? Have you considered Booking the Podcast Host?
- offer speakers a platform to share their area of educational expertise
- create an awareness of Plans of Action Houston throughout the global community
- identify multiple resources available for our clients
Business Training Services
Do you require training in the area of business fundamentals?
- Business Plan – build your infrastructure. Secure investors.
- Business Launch – first impression matters.
- Business Structure – understand the risk and protections regarding the appropriate business filing for you.
- Business Communication – messaging, curriculum and educational training (more details to come).
- Business Team: https://dijahstraining.org/contact/
Visionary Educators Awards
Prior to Covid-19, Plans of Action Houston secured a major sponsor to support the Visionary Educators Awards. This event is on hold until future notice.
Who is an Educator? We believe if you possess a wealth of knowledge and resources while implementing Plans of Action to evoke change, then you are an educator. This is inclusive of teachers, small businesses owners, entrepreneurs, innovators, thought leaders, professional athletes, medical health professionals and more.
Please contact us today!